Bio of Lori Curtis
I currently coach EarlyK-12th grade teachers in technology integration at White River School District. I love my job and the educators with whom I work! I have been coaching teachers at the district level for approximately 10 years. Prior to that, I was an elementary classroom teacher.
I am a Google For Education Certified Innovator and National Board Certified Teacher in Early Middle Grade Literacy. I have been using Google Apps for Education since 2007 as a teacher, coach, and student. I frequently present at ed-tech conferences, but I most enjoy working with grade level teams or content area teams.
My passion for differentiating instruction through technology integration stems from my Masters in Differentiated Instruction (MAEDI) from Concordia University, St Paul, MN.
Some colleagues joke that I like to “professional development myself to death.” I am currently a part of Seattle Pacific University’s MEd Digital Leadership program.
Memberships and Associations
– International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
– Google for Education Certified Innovators (GTAWA 2011)
– Washington Education Research Association (WERA)
– Northwest Council for Computer Education (NCCE)
– Google+ GEG WA Co-Moderator
– Puget Sound EdCamp bi-yearly Organizer